Our Website Speed Optimization service leverages Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test and Speed Test to identify areas in your website needing improvement.
Once problem areas have been identified, a one-time website optimization development will be performed, which will improve the speed and performance of the website.
- Full website performance audit.
- Identify and develop areas needing improvement to increase the performance of the website and increase the website loading time.
- Check up to 30 pages of the site and implement speed optimization improvements if necessary.
- Implement enhancements such as optimizing website images, leveraging browser caching, enabling compression, enabling keep-alive, and other performance-related improvements.
- Install AMP to blog sites if necessary.
- Up to a total of 8hrs for total mobile optimization, may include optimizing existing images or content to be mobile friendly.
The CMS we support is WordPress and we support cPanel/Plesk/DirectAdmin control panels. If you have a different setup, please get in contact for a custom quote.
These are the details we require to perform the optimizations on your website.
We recommend creating new accounts for us to use so you can delete them once we are done.
- WordPress username
- WordPress password
- Control Panel URL
- Control Panel password